Saturday, April 21, 2018

S FOR SONGS OF A GYPSY HEART


Top post on IndiBlogger, the biggest community of Indian Bloggers





S FOR SONGS OF A GYPSY HEART
Sometimes…
I really wonder
How Tiny My Existence is
Before The Vast World
And the Profound Universe
Can I Ever Afford To Accommodate
Miniature Things
That would invariably come to me
To reduce me further
To a elfin being
With a waiflike heart
To distract me from the purpose of my life

With The process Of Life….I have learnt
I have a DEFINITE purpose in this infinite Universe
There is cosmic SONG Which ONLY I can sing
There is a celestial SPACE Which ONLY I can fill
There is a divine CALLING which ONLY I can answer
There is a devout ROLE Which ONLY I can play
To meet the heavenly PURPOSE of my Life and its norms
The World is awaiting me with open arms
For the illimitable joy and happiness to have
Let me sing blissfully
THE SONGS OF MY GYPSY HEART

I believe, we all are born for a distinct purpose and it’s our responsibility to fulfil that
My poetry collection, "Songs Of A Gypsy Heart"  mostly revolve around this theme and  thought reflecting through my words along with different sentiments, emotions, thoughts and feelings. In case it catches your attention somewhere…don’t forget to flip some of its pages even if you are not a poetry reader. In case you want one….contact me as its Publication house hails from Odisha and this book is mostly available at Odisha only.

This is my Post for DAY – 19  For the Alphabet  In #AToZChallenge by #Blogchatter #BlogchatterA2Z 

No comments:

Post a Comment