Friday, September 4, 2015

I SEARCHED FOR A LAND ABSENCE OF SOUND…


I searched for a land Absence of Sound
To have a cool and quite state of mind

I looked for it in every journey outside my world
To free myself burying my stress, pain and aches?

My endeavor failed and I was done with my journey
Forget the noise; I was filled with some more agony

Then I heard a faint voice coming from within
“To embark an inward cruise” in the midst of cacophony

I trailed that undefined path following that call
I landed in that soil the terrain of my “Soul”

Something miraculous happened to me in split of seconds
With the sudden “glimpse” of that five lettered word “PEACE”

As I stumbled upon PEACE within myself, I learnt
You can never find it anywhere except your heart

They said it rightly:

Detach yourself for at least two minutes or so
To travel beyond the Time and Space
To reach your soul inside your heart,
In the blissful world of Sweet Silence!
To experience that magical PEACE!!!



Its my poem For the Prompt in IndiSpire #My2MinutePoem By Aditya Agarwal in Indiblogger

8 comments:

  1. Hii Maam
    Truely wonderfully written
    Thanks for sharing
    Have a wonderful weekend :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank u Bhavikh :)
      Happy with your appreciations!!
      wish great weekend
      Tina :)

      Delete
  2. beautiful... very well expressed :-)

    ReplyDelete
  3. That's how we find ourselves and peace. Looking inside rather than out. Beautiful poem. Very Sufi.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. True!!
      Yhank u Saru...for your lovely words!!
      Tina :):)

      Delete
  4. It is all a state of mind and we can only experience it within ourselves...the materialistic world can hardly provide us everlasting peace!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Absolutely right!!
      Thank your Alok for your insightful words!!
      Tina:):)

      Delete