Sunday, August 2, 2015

Time Machine, Blue Sofa and a Diary!!!


I was deep asleep when I heard a knock
With the first impulse suddenly I woke up
I saw a Person standing before me,
Encircled by a magic aura surrounding him

I couldn’t believe my eyes what I saw before me
He was non-other than My Hero – Sir Dr.Kalam!!
He smiled at my baffled lexis, disbelief and confusion looks
Waved his Hands to calm my commotions, qualms and doubts

That worked like Magic and in a jiffy I became Normal
Without losing a moment to be ceremonial or formal
I said, “Sir, it’s a life’s Best Gift that I saw you in person”
“I’m elated thrilled euphoric and in seven heaven”

With the utter of “Heaven” I stopped for a moment
Looked at Him to stare at his Angelic Face
“Sir, you must have landed in Paradise to meet God”
“Have you brought any message for me from the heaven above?”

His mysterious smile became little wider on his face
From somewhere he gave me “a device”… I guess
“Switch it on…it’s the Time Machine” He said in a saintly tone
As a robot I followed his lucid and persuasive instructions
  
Within moments I was sailing in the space
With moon, planets and Stars…dreamland I felt!!!
I gazed amazed at my adorable earth
“Isn’t is like a revolving velvet Blue Sofa”...He asked

“Yes it is!! I said in an astonished voice
Incredible…!!! I’m living in such a gorgeous place!!!
“Yes dear…It’s the truth and I’m here to remind
The message Of God to You and Mankind

To inhabit in this silky Blue Sofa you have been sent
With Life as Diary and You Yourself Being the Pen
To inscribe the symphony of Good deeds
Page after page…
To engrave your name in every heart
With Love and....not hatred!!

I was almost motionless and speechless
Someone shook me brazenly …I guess
As I opened my Eyes…I saw a friendship band
My Best Friend Rachana.. was standing there holding it in hand

Looking mischievously at me…she said
Come out of dream My dear…and happy friendship day!!
I saw I was lying in my couch with my Dairy by side
Torn pages in the floor and my Pen was open beside

My Planet is the revolving velvety blue Sofa
Life is the Diary and I myself Being The Pen
I have to write the ode of Love in every heart
If I wish to go to meet my Divine God in heaven!!! 



Wow!! This Post won a WOW - Write Over weekend Badge!!!


This post is a part of Write Over the Weekend, an initiative for Indian Bloggers by BlogAdda.
Image: From google!!


2 comments: