Sunday, December 27, 2015

MY THREE WISHES FOR SANTA: GOOD HEALTH, LUCK AND WORLD PEACE!!!

MY THREE WISHES FOR SANTA: HEALTH, LUCK AND WORLD PEACE!!!

Christmas is a time of joy and celebration and Santa Clause is a Symbol of Happiness and optimism.  There is always an aura of bliss and an ambience of glee prevails in the atmosphere with Christmas and the mention of Santa Clause.
Year 2015 has been a year of Extremes for me. There were some extremely wonderful things happened that neither I had imagined nor I had asked for. Also there were some extremely awful things happened which no one would ever want.
 Well as it’s the time of Christmas and spirit of Santa is in Air...Who I believe definitely spread cheerfulness around, I have my Wish List!!
Here is My Top three Wishes.

My First Wish is
GOOD HEALTH


 Since last few months health has been a challenge for me. Sometime it becomes quite difficult to overcome this challenge. It impedes my productivity there by widens the gap between me and my dreams. Definitely Good Health is something what I want immediately.
Also Health has been a measure concern in my family (especially with my son who falls sick too often…no matter what we do), nears and dears and friends. 2015 has been a very bad year from Health point of view. I wish “Good Health” for me, my family and friends.
Now days…it’s hard to believe in “If health is lost…something is lost” because it seems if health is lost many thing is lost as it not only dents in the budget but also it hampers the overall achievement.
So “GOOD HEALTH” surely tops my list.

My second wish is a Bit of
LUCK

Most of us must have encountered with this picture in any social media and the question in it. I’m the one “who would chose the door of Luck” as I believe, if You Have LUCK then you will be showered with LOVE and MONEY.

I feel no matter how much hard work and preparation you do, you need an opportunity to get desired result. Luck is “hard work, preparation and opportunity…in a perfect sync”. I believe at the end Destiny plays a BIG Role.  I believe in Destiny and I believe in Luck. With hard work everything is achievable but “luck” just greases and makes the effort friction-less. I need LUCK for some of my future Endeavours. I wish a bit of LUCK from Santa J

My Third Wish is
WORLD PEACE

World’s tallest sand Santa Claus sculpted in India(Puri Sea beach, Odisha) By World Famous Odia Sand Artist Sudarshan Patnaik

Pic Source: Click Here
Today, we are living more in a virtual world than in our physical world. It’s really awful to wake up to unrest world filled with violence, mistrust and bloodshed.  It seems humanity has been losing a war with Devils. Everywhere PEACE is missing. Enough is enough.

I wish there should be a "Stop" button to all these hell. I wish PEACE everywhere and every corner of the world! I wish WORLD PEACE!!
 
Another Excellency By Sand Artist Sudarshan Patnaik.
Pic Source - Click Here

Wish you all a Merry Christmas and a Happy New Year!! 
Other images source - Google Images

This post is a part of Write Over the Weekend, an initiative for Indian Bloggers by BlogAdda.

7 comments:

  1. Take a peek at the following tips what follows discover ideal way to follow such a mainly because you structure your small business this afternoon. earn money happy new year 2017 short quotes

    ReplyDelete
  2. Dude.. My group is not considerably into looking at, but somehow I acquired to read several articles on your blog. Its fantastic how interesting it’s for me to visit you fairly often. happy new year wishes quotes 2018

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hello there, just became alert to your blog through Google, and found that it’s truly informative. I’m gonna watch out for brussels. I will appreciate if you continue this in future. A lot of people will be benefited from your writing. Cheers! new year quotes for friend in hindi

    ReplyDelete
  4. Very nice post. I just stumbled upon your weblog and wished to say that I have truly enjoyed surfing around your blog posts. In any case I’ll be subscribing to your feed and I hope you write again soon! last day before new year quotes

    ReplyDelete