Friday, December 30, 2016

Whispers Of Calendar - 2016



Whispers Of Calendar - 2016

Faster Than Light, Faster Than Sound

It seemed as if

Just yesterday, 2016 had stepped in the town

Now it’s standing at the exit door

With a wink of eye

As if the Mumbai Locals wait at noisy platform

To whistle by

I gazed at the Calendar

And heard its Whispers

As if it was happy at the same time in tears

Each day of 2016 had been so eventful for me

Somewhere lessons, somewhere moments of happiness and glee

I met wonderful people and received beautiful things & Blessings

At the exchange of some downbeat moments and feelings

But that’s what a calendar teaches us

Everything in life comes with a Cost

Change is constant and change is the law  

Blended with truth and time of the Universe

That’s what they call destiny we need to chase

Learning and living each moment of the voyage  

Something welcomed whole heartedly once

Destined to be bid a good-bye at last

2016 has been a great year for me

I will miss it and I will miss the Calendar that always smiled at me!!

Let’s Give a tight Hugs To 2016 for all the blessings it has brought to enrich our lives.

Year 2016 has been a great year for me in terms of learning and living!! Thank You 2016...I will always Miss You!!

No comments:

Post a Comment