Wednesday, March 16, 2016

#MemoriesForLife: The Eternal and Evergreen memories of my Life!


I didn't Give Him any name of Lord Krishna because I feared If He Would Leave me when He would grow up Like Lord krishna Left His mother Yashoda. I named Him Aaditya(Sun) so that I can always see him as the first thing in morning forever #MemoriesForLife
While looking at the prompt #MemoriesForLife I was bit confused at first instant. Because as I walk down the memory lane - especially the sweeter one of my life- I found it has been crowded with many characters. They are all close to my heart. Picking out the best one is as difficult as entering into a beautiful garden of ravishing roses and plucking the best one out of many. Well…I sat for a while in that lane and thought if I have been a given chance…which memory would I love to re-live. Then the scene became very clear.

I always say He is the Blessing of all my prayers. He came to my life with a surprise. As I reminiscent….it was a day of Janmastami (birth day of Lord Krishna) and I had attended a puja at a friend’s place. That time I was just married for three months. During Puja an old Aunty asked me to swing the Jhhula where Ladoo Gopal (Baby Krishna) was being kept as a ritual. As I was newly married so she also hold the string with me and prayed the God…let the Girl have her own Shri Krishna…next time. I was so much embarrassed as all other lady laughed at it.

His cute and lovely gestures!!! #MemoriesForLife
However the Next week following a severe nausea (I felt it might have caused due to fasting on Janmasttami) I visited a doctor. She confirmed my pregnancy. That’s how Aaditya (Pupun…as I call him) entered into my life.
With the first stage of motherhood, little did know that I had entered into the eternal and everlasting spring of my life. Every day became more wonderful than the previous day.

Eternal Memories #MemoriesForLife
I had severe nausea till he was born. But I must admit…I learnt the best lesson of my life that Best treasure/pleasure of life comes through worst pain with his arrival on earth.
The work load, the baby issues, the sleepless nights and stressful days were never been so wonderful before. Everyday There was a new treasure to be unfolded. From his turning sides to respond with glances to my gestures, from his first sounds to his first crawl, first step to walk to first time hearing “Ma” from his mouth…I can’t say how delightful the feeling were.

His first day at Play School…I don’t know how much I had cursed the person who had started this schooling tradition. He wasn’t leaving my hand and I was supposed to take him to home when my husband stopped me and left him with the teacher and forcefully took me out of his sight. I cried and I cried a lot…
Naughty...Naughty...Naughty #MemoriesForLife
Every time he falls sick…the world would become a hell for me.
With every titter of his laugh…the world would become heaven for me…

His breaking of dishes, scattering of toys, tearing out the papers, his random and awkward questions and out of box answers and watching his favorite TV shows…everything is so lovely memoirs to live with.

He was barely three years then... One day He watched our wedding video and photographs and asked me…Mama…where was I? Didn’t you take me to your marriage?

Another day, looking at his new dress I said, “Wow! It’s so beautiful, I want it…to which he said…Mama, when you would become small…I would give it you.

I Want To Live These Memories Forever #MemoriesForLife
At the schools we were the special parents who were often summoned by the teacher every weekend to hear her complain that he never sits in his seat and roams around the class.

One day I asked what was his problem…he said class and teachers are so boring.
……………………………………………………..
……………………………………………………..The list would go on and on.

Motherhood is really a divine bliss. It’s God’s own way of making heaven on earth for the blessed ones. And I’m one of those who were blessed with Aaditya to experience the paradise on earth as a token of celestial blessing.

The memories of every moment with Aaditya are blissful, ever green and eternal spring of my life…I would love to re-live them again and again…I would love to remember them forever!! 

Here is my #MemoriesForLife Scrapbook....

https://memories.hdfclife.com/message/yBaag7xcNf_GxcDgiNaP8Q==


                 

“Share your #MemoriesForLife like I’ve done at BlogAdda for HDFC Life.”






2 comments: