Sunday, May 31, 2015

Had you not Fool Me Twice….

Hi Readers...welcome to my post :) :)



Had you not Fool Me Twice….

Unknowingly When I saw you first
That moment…
How blessed my soul is!!
I felt….
A sweet symphony of Beethoven
Streamed through my Veins
And the red roses blossomed
In the garden of my heart
           
Just Crazy I became And a little bold too
As I fall in Love with you
Drifting and drifting ...With the delightful flow
Never had I felt…You May be a Fake
How...I don’t know


Faith, promise, trust and Love
So divine they felt… as in me they echoed 
In your magical lap… paradise I felt
with stars rocked the floor

Lost in dreams ...In love streams
That your magic touch was inflicting
In me…
On those hypnotized moments
I hardly felt
You were deceiving me…

A brainless I…was so silly
For when I got the first knock
I didn’t get the shock
Though I was visibly upset
But I had the faith
with my Unconditional Love
I will get you back

It Happened so.. You were Clever Though

to play with my Heart
and Stupidity
a little more

For when that happened twice That broke the ice
Making me realize
You cracked my wall of trust
so heartlessly 
only to 
Fool Me twice...


My heart became  A blood filled pen
Splashing out drops of blood
To write a song of pain

Once amazing picture of you...In my eyes
Appearing so strange
I failed to recognize

With The unbearable pain..the foundation of my Faith was shattered
The broken pieces of my dreams… away they flew  with the storm

Used, Ablaze and bruised
A wounded soul... I became

Amidst those heart-burns
And in the midst of tempest
Something  I guess...mysterious happened
An illumination…
An awaking in heart...
And I found a better me….
A much better me...

I understood…
In Love, Mind is Fool and Heart is wise
Heart is soft and Mind is ice….

They say Falling in Love is so divine
Being in Love is
Being High After
A Peg of whisky
Love is joyfully exhilarating

But the pain you get  With a heart break
Being a repeated fool
As Alchemy…
Renovates your Soul
Makes it Beautiful...

For every lesson in Life
You pay a price
A really Big Price...
I wouldn’t have learnt this
Had you not Fool Me twice....




Fool me once...That’s your choice!!
But To fool me twice...Now, it’s my choice...!!

Loved it....share your feelings!! It delights me...


This post has been chosen into WOW- Segment of blogadda!!


This post is a part of Write Over the Weekend, an initiative for Indian Bloggers by BlogAdda.

2 comments: