Tuesday, April 10, 2018

I For I Lose the Grip of Time



I Lose the Grip of Time
When I Redolent
Those Moments of strongly aromatic
Of Heavenly and Timeless bliss
As they reverberate
In the chamber of my heart
While the Memoirs Entwine…in my mind

That day…First time
I Lost the Grip of time when I felt
A Thud Rattled the Wind Chime
In The heart of mine

I Lost the Grip of Time
When the tickling pinkish shade
Suddenly Painted
On the spongy and dimpled chicks of mine
I Lost the Grip of Time
When the Bright Sun Shine
Entered the world of mine    

I  Lost the Grip of time
When the amorous icebergs
Melted and surged
Into the Heart of mine

I Lost the Grip of Time
When I Felt your warm breathes
On the glowing face of mine
I Lost the Grip of Time
When fI felt the love
As you caressed my curls
And touched my corpse

I Lost the Grip of Time
 When I felt your syrupy lips
Locked the quavering dampen pair of mine
I Lost the Grip Of Time
When I just felt
I was flying…in the firmament of of the world
Filled With LOVE – THE DIVINE


This is my Post for DAY – 9
 For the Alphabet I In #ATozChallenge by #Blogchatter #BlogchatterA2Z 

No comments:

Post a Comment